Tooth Extractions – McKinney, TX
Keeping Your Child’s
Given the choice between preserving a natural tooth and extracting it, our team would choose preservation nine times out of ten. After all, your child does not have an unlimited supply of teeth! However, Dr. Bear knows that removing a tooth can be necessary at times. If this is the case for your child, count on us to walk you both through the whole process and make your child as comfortable as possible during tooth extractions in McKinney, TX.
Why Choose Bear Pediatric Dentistry
for Tooth Extractions?
Gentle, Customized Care
for Each Patient
- Highly Experienced and Trained Pediatric Dentist
Under 1 Roof
Why Would My Child Need a Tooth Extracted?
We may recommend extraction under the following circumstances:
- Your child’s tooth is badly damaged or decayed and doesn’t have enough structure to support a dental crown.
- Your child needs to have orthodontic treatment, but their teeth are overcrowded already.
- A baby tooth has not naturally come out but is interfering with the permanent tooth’s eruption.
- Their wisdom teeth are impacted, pushing the other teeth out of alignment, or causing an infection because there is insufficient space for these teeth in your child’s mouth.
Regardless of the situation, Dr. Bear and the rest of our team will explain the reasons for this procedure clearly and will make every effort to give your child a seamless experience from beginning to end.